Here is a link to a great video on why we should all vote yes on Prop 8. It explains how legalized gay marriage has affected Massachusetts. Please watch it and vote YES on Prop 8.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1815820715/bctid1822459319
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(41)
-
▼
October
(16)
- I am a new MOMMY!
- Hair cut, Pictures by Kenzie
- Tag your it!
- I want everyone to know!!!
- A Video everyone should watch
- So Beautiful
- PUMKINS, PUMPKINS and more PUMPKINS
- Yes it is poop
- New pictures of Ava and Diego
- MY NEW J.S. shoes
- Yes it is broken.
- I Love this picture!!!!
- Do you know?
- Used my Gym Bucks
- Prop 8
- Walking with Dinosaurs
-
▼
October
(16)
2 comments:
Are you ready to home school? Ape and I can open our own school with the amount of kids we have... Anyone want to join? Tami? Steph?:P
I heard its way down in the polls, and no prop has ever made a comeback when it's that far down.
:(
Post a Comment